Today’s Operetta Theatre was built to a design by the famous Viennese architects Fellner and Helmer in 1894. The giant stage of the auditorium faced two levels of intimate boxes arranged in a semi-circle, and a dance floor provided a sufficiently large space for the waltz, polka, mazurka and the galop. ull reconstruction was carried out between 1999 and 2001. The most advanced European stage machinery was installed, the beautiful original ornamentation was restored. Today the theatre has 917 seats and the auditorium is air-conditioned. Operettas are performed with German surtitle and musicals with English surtitle for our foreign guests.